Badri Kedar Yatra by Helicopter in 2018
Chardham is a religious route in the Himalaya region of Uttarakhand, which passes through popular holy places of Hinduism that are; Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath and Badrinath.
Every year millions of devotes pay homage to these holy places in aspiration to eliminate all sins so that salvation can be attained with the blessing of Lord.
The below given Per Person Rates are valid from 20th April 2018 – 30th June 2018 & 10th Sept 2018 to 15th Oct 2018
By Charter Helicopter Rs.3,75,000/- (Subject to Availability)
On Sharing Basis Per Person Rs.95,000/- (Subject to Availability)
- Transfer at Badrinath by Innova or Scorpio.
- VIP Darshan at all Dham.
- Lunch at Sarovar Portico, Badrinath.
- Local Sightseeing & Excursion.
- All Toll Tax, Parking & Driver Allowances.
- Any Expenses of Telephone Calls, Laundry, Entrance Fees, Ropeway, Porter, Pony & Govt. Taxes GST Applicable.
|Category||Standard, Deluxe, Luxury|
|Sharing||Single, Double, Triple|
Day 01 : Dehradun – Kedarnath – Badrinath – Dehradun
Pickup Dehradun on arrival assistance at Helipad, take Helicopter for Kedarnath. On arrival proceed to Kedarnath Ji Temple. After darshan & puja, fly to Badrinath. On arrival, go for darshan & puja at Badrinath Ji Temple. After that fly back to Dehradun.
Tour concludes on arrival at Dehradun Helipad.
Kedarnath : Kedarnath is a majestic sight, standing in the middle of a wide plateau surrounded by lofty snow covered peaks. Kedarnath Temple, located at a height of 3,581 mts, stand at the head of the Mandakini River. The present temple, built in the 8th century by Adi Shankaracharya, stands adjacent to the site of an earlier temple built by the Pandavas. The inner walls of the assembly hall are decorated with figures of various deities & scenes from mythology. Outside the temple door, a large statue of the Nandi Bull stands as guard. It is said that devotees who die here become one with Shiva himself.
Badrinath : Badrinath is one of the most important of all the four (Char) Dhams in India. This temple located between Nar & Narayan mountain ranges and in the shadow of Nilkantha peak at the height of 3,133 Mts. It is the most popular of Vishnu pilgrimages among the five Badries, also known as Vishal Badri.
- Guests are advised not to carry big suitcases, as there is small place in helicopter. Single guest is allowed to carry 7 KG of luggage.
- In case the journey is not completed within the given time and guest are not able to visit one or more Dhams, due to bad weather or some technical reasons then the company will try to cover the Yatra within stipulated time. Although if this is not possible then the liability of the company will be limited to refund for unlisted sectors.
- Rescheduling of booking to a next date shall be done subject to availability and on payment of 10% of the cost.
- Rescheduling is to be applied atleast 7 days prior to start of journey. In case it is applied within 7 days, then the booking will be treated as cancelled and fresh booking will be given subject to availability.
- If guest wishes to cancel their booking then below will be the cancellation charges:* Upto 7 days prior to journey : 20% of the cost
* Upto 48 hrs prior to journey : 50% of the cost
* Less than 2 days 75% of the cost
* Less than 1 day 100% of the cost.
- The suggested or similar hotels will be provided, subject to availability at the time of Booking.
- All disputes are subject to Haridwar Jurisdiction.